SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
Taught by experts with industry specific experience, this course allows learners to develop skills and knowledge in relation to business functions and staff management, both of which are crucial for a successful restaurant and business.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to apply practical skills, as well as a solid foundation of management and business subjects that will allow you to be a successful leader and manager in the hospitality industry.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be achieved in 28 units of competency made up of 13 core units of competency and 15 elective units
Diploma of Hospitality Management
Get more information about this course
More Hospitality and Cookery Courses
- SIT20421 Certificate II in Cookery
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT30916 Certificate III in Catering Operations
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SITSS00051 Food Safety Supervision