UEE33011 Certificate III in Electrical Fitting
The course is designed for those looking to work as an Electrical Fitter. Learners are equipped with the skills needed to manufacture, fit, assemble, erect, operate, test, fault find, alter and repair electrical equipment.
These skills are developed through electrical wiring work directly associated with assembling, maintaining, terminating or altering the wiring between electrical components; within the scientific principles that form the foundation of the electrical trade.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be achieved in 17 core units plus electives to achieve 240 points.
Note: Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is not available for this qualification.
Certificate III in Electrical Fitting
Get more information about this course
More Electrotechnology Courses
- ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set
- ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set
- UEESS00098 Restricted – Electrical Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Connected Equipment and Cord Assemblies
- UEESS00048 Data Communications – ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling Provider
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Technical Person (QTP)
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Business Person (QBP)
- Restricted Electrical Licence (QLD)
Explore Other Industries
Building and Construction
Receive a nationally recognised qualification in the building and construction industry. From carpentry and plumbing, to roofing and any field under general construction, you will learn all the right skills to work onsite with success competently and safely.View Courses
Become qualified in an engineering trade specialising in a mechanical or fabrication career. You will gain practical and technical skills required for a manufacturing function, creating potential career opportunities across the resources and mining industries.View Courses