10809NAT Course in Electrician — Minimum Australian Context Gap
This course provides Minimum Australian Context Gap training to holders of an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR) for the UEE30820 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (or successor) who then may apply to the relevant Australian state and territory licensing authority for an unrestricted Electrician Licence (or equivalent).
The Australian Trade Training College delivers this course to those wishing to apply for an Electrical Licence in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory.
Learn more by viewing the Course Information Guide.
On successful completion of this course a Statement of Attainment will be issued. Participants can then apply with the Registered Training Organisation responsible for issuing the OTSR for the issuance of UEE30820 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (or successor).
- NAT10809001 Apply Australian Work Health and Safety practices in the electrical workplace
- NAT10809002 Document and apply control measures for Australian electrical workplace hazards and risks
- NAT10809003 Apply Australian standards and requirements to solve LV a.c. circuits/systems problems
- NAT10809004 Select protection devices and systems for low voltage circuits and apparatus
- NAT10809005 Select wiring systems and cables for low voltage electrical installations
- NAT10809006 Verify compliance, functionality and aspects critical to the safety of electrical installations
- NAT10809007 Use computer applications for electrical work in Australia
- NAT10809013 Lay and connect Australian telecommunication services for multiple access
- Enrolment payment — $1,500.00 payable upon commencement
- Progression payment — $1,500.00 payable 3 months from commencement
- Progression payment — $1,500.00
- Completion payment — $2,000.00 payable on completion
- Obtain an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR)
- Occupational licence/ training permit
- Online — own location, home, workplace.
- Practical component — Banyo Campus 17 Armada Place, Banyo
- Fee for service
More Electrotechnology Courses
Explore Other Industries
Building and Construction
Receive a nationally recognised qualification in the building and construction industry. From carpentry and plumbing, to roofing and any field under general construction, you will learn all the right skills to work onsite with success competently and safely.View Courses
Become qualified in an engineering trade specialising in a mechanical or fabrication career. You will gain practical and technical skills required for a manufacturing function, creating potential career opportunities across the resources and mining industries.View Courses