SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
This course is ideal for those looking for an entry point into commercial cookery. It gives learners restaurant and kitchen experience and skills you need to become part of this dynamic and rewarding global industry.
The program places an emphasis on providing you with practical training wherever possible, and the qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge to be competent as a qualified chef.
This qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who use a wide range of well-developed cookery skills and sound knowledge of kitchen operations to prepare food and menu items. Using discretion and judgement, they work with some independence and under supervision using plans, policies and procedures to guide work activities.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be achieved in 25 units of competency made up of 20 core units of competency and 5 elective units.ATTC Fact Sheet Chef Commercial Cookery
Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
Get more information about this course
More Hospitality and Cookery Courses
- SIT20421 Certificate II in Cookery
- SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering
- SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management
- SIT50422 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SITSS00069 Food Safety Supervision