UEE30811 Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
Ideal for those looking for a career as a licensed electrician, this course allows learners to develop necessary skills to select, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain electrical systems and equipment in buildings and premises. Learners gain the skills to work on all types of installations including the wiring of all commercial, residential and industrial installations, and the maintenance of electrical equipment. It also meets the requirements for an unrestricted ‘Electrician’s Licence’.
This course is a ‘restricted calling’ in Queensland and can only be undertaken by those undertaking an electrical Apprenticeship or overseas context gap training program.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be achieved in 20 core units plus electives to achieve 140 points.
If you are an existing electrician looking to upgrade your qualifications then contact us and discuss the specific details needed to upgrade.
Note: Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is not available for this qualification.
Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
Get more information about this course
More Electrotechnology Courses
- ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set
- ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set
- UEESS00098 Restricted – Electrical Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Connected Equipment and Cord Assemblies
- UEESS00048 Data Communications – ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling Provider
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Technical Person (QTP)
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Business Person (QBP)
- Restricted Electrical Licence (QLD)
Explore Other Industries
Building and Construction
Receive a nationally recognised qualification in the building and construction industry. From carpentry and plumbing, to roofing and any field under general construction, you will learn all the right skills to work onsite with success competently and safely.View Courses
Become qualified in an engineering trade specialising in a mechanical or fabrication career. You will gain practical and technical skills required for a manufacturing function, creating potential career opportunities across the resources and mining industries.View Courses