ICTCBL301 Install, Terminate and Certify Structured Cabling Installation
All client cabling work in the telecommunications, fire, security and data industries must be performed by a registered cabler. All cablers are required to register with an Australian Communications and Media (ACMA) accredited registrar. This unit is recognised as the pathway specialisation for Structured Cabling (previously known as an endorsement).
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to place, secure and terminate structured cabling for indoor and outdoor installations and to certify the installation within a domestic, commercial or industrial client’s premises.
It applies to technical staff who install, terminate and certify structured cabling installations for communications applications including digital and analogue, telephony, data, video, digital broadcasting, computer networks, local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN) and multimedia.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
It is recommended that you complete ICTCBL237 and its prerequisite units prior to commencing this unit.
Install, Terminate and Certify Structured Cabling Installation
Get more information about this course
More Electrotechnology Courses
- ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set
- ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set
- UEESS00098 Restricted – Electrical Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Connected Equipment and Cord Assemblies
- UEESS00048 Data Communications – ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling Provider
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Technical Person (QTP)
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Business Person (QBP)
- Restricted Electrical Licence (QLD)
Explore Other Industries
Building and Construction
Receive a nationally recognised qualification in the building and construction industry. From carpentry and plumbing, to roofing and any field under general construction, you will learn all the right skills to work onsite with success competently and safely.View Courses
Become qualified in an engineering trade specialising in a mechanical or fabrication career. You will gain practical and technical skills required for a manufacturing function, creating potential career opportunities across the resources and mining industries.View Courses