UEE30411 Certificate III in Data and Voice Communications
This course is ideal for existing technicians, electricians or those who have completed open registration and endorsement training who now wish to upskill to take advantage of emerging technologies associated with the NBN, smart wiring installations or commercial based IP systems.
The qualification will provide you with the skills to select, install, set-up, test, fault-find, repair and maintain telecommunications and high performance data services in buildings and premises. It will also build on the information and skill-sets obtained in your previous qualification and will take you to the next technical level associated with Data and Voice installations, as well as equipment installations.
Requirements for completion of this qualification
To be awarded this qualification, competency must be achieved in 16 core units plus electives to achieve 320 points.
Certificate III in Data and Voice Communications
Get more information about this course
More Electrotechnology Courses
- ICTSS00062 ACMA Open Cabler Registration Skill Set
- ICTSS00058 ACMA Advanced Cabler Registration Skill Set
- UEESS00098 Restricted – Electrical Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Connected Equipment and Cord Assemblies
- UEESS00048 Data Communications – ACMA ‘Open’ Cabling Provider
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Technical Person (QTP)
- Queensland Electrical Contractor Course – Qualified Business Person (QBP)
- Restricted Electrical Licence (QLD)
Explore Other Industries
Building and Construction
Receive a nationally recognised qualification in the building and construction industry. From carpentry and plumbing, to roofing and any field under general construction, you will learn all the right skills to work onsite with success competently and safely.View Courses
Become qualified in an engineering trade specialising in a mechanical or fabrication career. You will gain practical and technical skills required for a manufacturing function, creating potential career opportunities across the resources and mining industries.View Courses