Policies and procedures
As an RTO, ATTC is required to comply with legislation designed to uphold the integrity of the nationally recognised qualifications that we train and assess and the quality of our training and assessment processes.
This includes compliance with:
- The Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011
Additionally, ATTC complies with a range of other legal, regulatory and legislative requirements at a state and commonwealth level including, but not limited to:
- Apprenticeships and traineeships;
- Children and Young People;
- Employment and Workplace Relations;
- Equal Opportunity;
- Fair Work (including harassment and bullying);
- Privacy and Personal Information protection;
- Unique Student identifiers;
- Workplace health and safety.
ATTC is dedicated in applying the provisions of the VET Quality Framework to ensure that our services are of the highest quality.
More information about these regulations and legal frameworks may be located at:
- www.comlaw.gov.au which is the Australian Government website for Commonwealth Law.
- www.legislation.qld.gov.au which is the website for Queensland Government Law.
- www.asqa.gov.au which is the website for Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) regulator.