Policies and procedures
As an RTO, Australian Trade Training College is required to comply with legislation designed to uphold the integrity of the nationally recognised qualifications that we train and assess and the quality of our training and assessment processes.
This includes compliance with:
- The Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011
Additionally, Australian Trade Training College complies with a range of other legal, regulatory and legislative requirements at a state and commonwealth level including, but not limited to:
- Apprenticeships and traineeships;
- Children and Young People;
- Employment and Workplace Relations;
- Equal Opportunity;
- Fair Work (including harassment and bullying);
- Privacy and Personal Information protection;
- Unique Student identifiers;
- Workplace health and safety.
Australian Trade Training College is dedicated in applying the provisions of the VET Quality Framework to ensure that our services are of the highest quality.
More information about these regulations and legal frameworks may be located at:
- www.comlaw.gov.au which is the Australian Government website for Commonwealth Law.
- www.legislation.qld.gov.au which is the website for Queensland Government Law.
- www.asqa.gov.au which is the website for Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) regulator.
Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) is authorised by law, including the Privacy Act and the NVETR Act, to collect, use and disclose your personal information to fulfil specified functions and activities. For more information about how the Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) will handle your personal information, please refer to the DESE VET Privacy Notice.